QX #rgb Disc Duni 36″ black: #rgb stands for “red” “green” “blue” and therewith for the tailor made unicycle range from QU-AX.
The 36″ is available in black and red.
- Q-Axle hub – huge 24 mm diameter steel spindle, drilled to a maximum for minimum weight, aluminum-body
- Light QU-AX Q-Axle cranks, 145 mm, anodized grey
- Shimano disc brake (MT200 level) for perfect brake-feeling with only one finger, two piece 160 mm disc with aluminum rotor
- QX Eleven saddle, designed and refined by Kris Holm
- Filligrane QX-series #rgb aluminum seatclamp with double bolt clamping, laser logo #rgb, only 29.g
- Wide #rgb rim with eyelets, 36″, made of 6061 aluminum alloy, 3 double-wall chambers, 32,5 mm outer width, 26,4 mm inner width, 25 mm high profile, QX laser-logo on flange, 955 g
52 × 787 mm (36″ x 2/1/4″) QU-AX King George-tire, inflatable up to 3,5 bar, directional pattern
- Light black QX-series plastic pedal
- The #rgb frames have a wide 34,9 mm steerer-tube for thin wall-thicknesses with maximum rigidity. They are made of 6061-t6 aerocraft-grade aluminum alloy. An anodized frame is lighter than a painted one, too – and finally, the threads in the frame save the weight of steel-nuts you would need otherwise. All this makes the qx #rgb frame weigh only 559 g (shells 82 g, screws 29 g). The #rgb frame has a unicrown shape to protect your legs from any impact. #rgb logos are lasered, the huge QX logos are decals – definetly one of the lightest frames on the market. Is brake-socket (for 160 mm discs), cable gauges on the frame. Due to the lightweight construction, the rotor-size is limited to 180 mm.
- Tire-clearance: height from axle-center to lower end of frame-crown : 470 mm, width at tire-height : 87 mm
- #rgb aluminum seatpost with styled, wide head, huge 31,6 mm diameter for thin wall-thickness and only 216 g in 350 mm
- Weight : approx. 7,4 kg
- Minimum inseam length : approx. 82 cm (with 145 mm cranks)