Luxus 20″unicycle : Qu-Ax’s bestseller for beginners and children.
With flatcrown-frame, comfortable saddle and 1,95″ tire.
- Flatcrown frame with two-piece dropout, skyblue, green, red, black, chrome, orange or white
- Aluminum rim, 36 spokes :
- silver : on skyblue, red and chrome one
- black : on green, black, orange and white
- 50 – 460 mm (20″ x 1,95″) tire :
- yellow : on green and red one
- white : on skyblue one
- black : on black, chrome, orange and white
- Square taper axle, 36 spokes
- 114 mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- Slip-safe plastic pedal
- Aluminum quick-release
- 350 mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) ø 25,4 mm, steel
- Comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic saddle, changeable bumper, compact, integrated handle :
- pink with white bumper on skyblue
- black with yellow grip/bumper on green, red, black, chrom
- black with black bumper on orange
- zebra-style with black bumpers on white
- Comes with a second, very short seatpost for small learners – no need to cut the seatpost
- Weight : 6,57 Kg
- Minimum inseam size for a Luxus unicycle 20″ : 61 cm
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kg.
For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc., adults doing freemount or idling) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series.
You can also upgrade this unicycle with an indoor tire later, like for example in yellow.