The QU-AX Twin-Uni is so much more than just two unicycles! It may consist of two (fully usable) unicycles but it is capable of so much more. One or even two people can ride on it – and they can do this more than just for- or backwards! The front unicycle can turn free in the connection bar – and the rear one can do, too – if you like. Because then, the fun really begins! Do you know what a “Spaghetti-ride” is?
- Two unicycles – that can be used independently
- Square taper-axle, steel, 114 mm, Profi pedals
- Indoor-tire, 50-460 mm (20″ x 1,95″), yellow
- Seatclamp quick-release for quick seat-height adjustment
- Luxus saddle, yellow
- Handlebar and stem of the “front” unicycle can be assembled facing for- or backwards, facing up or down – just as you prefer
- Rear articulation can be unlocked by pulling the lock-knob
- The connection bar can be easily removed by quick-release to make both unicycles usable independently – perfect for clubs
- Minimum inseam size (with shortened seatpost) : 66 cm for the rear unicycle, 71 cm for the front unicycle (stem mounted on the seatpost – lower if mounted on the frame).
Unfortunately Qu-Ax do not offer the connection bar of the twin unicycle solo. In order for it to work with both joints, bearing seats must be pressed onto the forks of both unicycles. These must fit properly (no paint residues, flat seat etc.). A retrofit would be much too complicated and would require special Tools.