OnlyOne unicycle 20″: a unicycle for children and beginners – with a solid equipment.
- Comfortable saddle with changeable bumpers
- Diamond-knurled seatpost (does not twist)
- Aluminum quick-release unicrown frame, black, white, blue, red, purple or chrome
- Aluminum rim, 36 spokes
- 114 mm square taper steel cranks
- Antiskid plastic pedal
- 47-406 mm (20″ x 1,75″) tire, black on the black, white, blue and red one, white on the purple one. 50-406 mm (20″x1,95″) tire, White on the chrome indoor version
- Minimum inseam size for OnlyOne unicycle 20″: 62 cm
- Weight: 5,2 kg
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kg.
For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc.) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series.
You can also upgrade this unicycle with an indoor tire later, like for example in yellow.