Luxus 24″ black: a unicycle for beginners and advanced learners, for longer distances, you have it easier with a 24″!
- Unicrown frame with two-piece dropout, black
- silver aluminum rim, 36 spokes
- 50-507 mm (24″x1,95″) tire, black
- square taper axle, 36 spokes
- 127mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal
- aluminum quick-release
- 350 mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ø 25,4mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic saddle, black, changeable yellow bumper, compact, integrated handle
- comes with a second, very short seatpost for small learners – no need to cut the seatpost
- minimum inseam size for Luxus 24″ black: 68 cm
Especially on the 24″ and 26″ sizes we recommend to check what your usage is. Luxus unicycles are recommended up to 75 kgs with normal usage. Children could also do more – but for serious use or heavy riders, we recommend an axle with ISIS or Q-Axle axle like for example the QU-AX Profi BB.
Description by Quax